Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.231 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,319,805 (COL$918,874) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)