Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34491.942 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,002,030 (€551) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)