Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24178.369 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,410,380 (AU$844) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)