Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 734.347 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,278,715 (15,359 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)