Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 896.096 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,108,126 (24,672 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)