Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 16059.500 IRR / BBD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 127% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,563,565 (1,654 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)