Cost of living comparison between Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 31633.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,807,890 ($405) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)