Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,593,567 (€603) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (38 minutes ago)