Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.513 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 179% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,084,978 (610,294 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)