Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.673 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 172% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,197,231 (568,774 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)