Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 540.948 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,454,124 (руб 17,477) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)