Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 47679.982 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,026,460 (€483) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)