Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 47705.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,189,884 (€528) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)