Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75461.720 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,438,750 (€537) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)