Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49563.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,325,658 (€511) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)