Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 47743.779 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,742,888 (€455) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$22,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,419 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kraków costs 2.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Townsville costs AU$123,456 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)