Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11136.153 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,927,551 (1,700 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)