Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8019.180 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,519,458 (1,561 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)