Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10792.990 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,158,523 (R$ 2,053) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)