Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29372.203 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,964,442 (C$918) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)