Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32851.675 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,465,280 (C$745) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)