Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 514.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,373,457 (₨35,683) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (44 minutes ago)