Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 2527.880 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,626,335 (R 5,786) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)