Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 38081.404 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,152,919 (€713) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)