Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3691.922 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,075,140 (5,708 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)