Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3632.538 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,981,864 (5,776 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)