Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4940.944 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,184,049 (5,704 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)