Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,924,341 (€486) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)