Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,658,940 (€479) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)