Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,229,015 in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (37 minutes ago)