Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,009 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.632 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,090,340 (COL$1,889,524) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)