Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,086 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.064 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,971,291 (COL$1,895,442) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)