Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5152.721 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,200,227 (kr 6,249) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)