Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3797.005 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,412,071 (kr 6,166) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (20 minutes ago)