Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.513 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,748,440 (221,796 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)