Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10431.898 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,621,546 (R$ 1,881) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)