Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.385 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,270,778 (4,136,002 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)