Cost of living comparison between Blumenau, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,442,250 (R$ 1,758) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)