Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,729,665 (R$ 1,684) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)