Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2375.343 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,015,060 (R 5,900) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)