Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2527.880 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,097,586 (R 7,950) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (36 minutes ago)