Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.753 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,253,634 (411,816 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)