Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 622.847 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,082,197 (32,243 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)