Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 472.110 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,089,281 (36,198 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)