Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50915.134 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,526,262 (£541) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)