Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 41528.949 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,356,316 (£322) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)