Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,152,818 ($652) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)