Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32495.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,476,626 ($876) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)