Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35599.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,382,637 ($741) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (44 minutes ago)