Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)