Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,693,664 in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (32 minutes ago)