Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,132,326 in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)