Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.980 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,626,454 (₨ 53,255) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)