Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10742.128 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,387,364 (RM1,712) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)