Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7329.800 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,648,305 (RM1,589) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)