Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,683,815 (₨29,139) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (24 minutes ago)