Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 570.913 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,062,443 (₨29,886) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)