Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17992.567 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,978,284 (499KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)