Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8697.503 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,509,755 (2,013 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)