Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9913.682 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,609,444 (1,978 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)