Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,333,365 (₨23,828) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)