Cost of living comparison between Bhubaneswar, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,478,350 (₨20,025) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)