Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.016 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,918,254 (₨21,706) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (44 minutes ago)