Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.889 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,778,113 (₨22,182) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)