Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 485.889 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,949,140 (₨16,360) in Bhiwandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (30 minutes ago)