Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 539.708 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,733,400 (₨27,299) in Bhiwandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)