Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2399.045 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,629,208 (R 7,765) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)