Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 503.016 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,054,822 (₨19,989) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)