Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.815 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,333,330 (₨26,583) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (33 minutes ago)