Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.180 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,735,681 (₨27,922) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)