Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,997,811 (₨16,154) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)