Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.403 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,688,443 (₨24,690) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)