Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 593.108 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,361,251 (₨25,900) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)