Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,110,015 (₨33,331) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (43 minutes ago)