Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 321.906 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,990,649 (₨ 55,888) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (40 minutes ago)