Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.980 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,050,036 (₨ 51,514) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)